Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I Quit


So, I cancelled my recital. It was for a lot of reasons, the biggest being that I have a quartet gig on the same night at the same time. That's kind of a conflict. Also, I'm just really freaking busy finishing up school stuff, and with quartet stuff. We're going to Winnipeg for 3 days the weekend before, and we have a concert every day we're there. It's going to be crazy. So I cancelled it, and now I am zen.

I had my art history final yesterday, and I think it went pretty well. There was only one painting I hadn't studied, but I remembered what he had talked about with it, and I guessed the name and date and actually got it right. It was Vermeer, and the names for his paintings are usually pretty self-explanitory, so I put "Street In Delft". The title he had in our outline was "Little Street In Delft", but he'll accept what I put. And then for the date, all the paintings by Vermeer we looked at were from around 1600, so I just put that. And I was right. I rule.

Like the photo? It's my quartet and our Performance Manager from school at the bar in Stratford. I just thought it was a hilarious picture. The most hilarious ones are the ones you take at the bar.

No comments: