Friday, April 21, 2006

Yawn



You know, it always seems like such a good idea. Have a party at the end of the school year to say goodbye to everyone! I'll get all dolled up and go to the bar on a weeknight, but I won't drink much. Oh no, because I want to accomplish things tomorrow. Well, I think we all know what happened. I woke up this morning and my feet hurt, my eyes were gummed shut, I was really dehydrated, and I really really had to go to the bathroom. And it is now 2:58 pm and what have I done? I went to Starbucks and got coffee, then I came home and watched an entire season of Two Guys and a Girl. I can't stop!!!! It's not even that I'm hung over - I'm just so tired!!!! I walked home from the corner of Bathurst and St. Clair at 1:30 am in my bare feet! And I don't want to leave my apartment because it's cold out. And there are wolves after me.

No comments: