Friday, March 10, 2006

It's A Girl!!!

Wow. It's been a while. I swear I've been busy. Actually, I've been so busy I haven't actually practiced this week. Tuesday and Wednesday nights I had 2 and a half hours of opera orchestra, and then today they gave us a big lecture about being irresponsible and reduced the orchestra to about five people. All that work for nothing. My week wasn't particularily exciting, just busy. On Wednesday my Canadian Repertoire class went to the Canadian Music Centre for a tour. It was pretty cool. Then since we were downtown and we never are anymore, Michelle and I went out for Vietnamese on Yonge street. Last night after chamber class I went to the bar with Catherine, Carolyn, Alastair, and Matthias. We drank about a pitcher each and had long conversations about boobs. It was awesome.
Today I was a proctor for the Royal Academy of Music auditions. So basically I sat in the hallway all day and told people when they could go into their audition. But then they paid me $100, so that was nice! And also today is Ingunn's birthday, so I'm writing this from her house as we wait for people to show up to par-tay. I was in charge of decorations, so I went to the dollar store and got streamers that said 'Baby' and balloons and a banner that says 'It's a girl!' It's the best decorating EVER. So hopefully hijinks will ensue, but I unfortunatly can't drink TOO much as I have to drive home, and then get up at 4:30 to pick everyone up for busking. Woot.

No comments: